Saturday, June 5, 2010

Las Vegas! Part 1

I stayed at the Encore from May 25-8, 2010.
































































































































Las Vegas has some of the most beautiful hotels. They have to constantly renovate to keep up with their competitions. Some people asked me why I don't go to Atlantic City, NJ? It's so much closer to home. It's just not the same. The atmosphere, the people, the attractions, the food, the shops, everything there is just different. The 6 hour flight is well worth it. This short trip made me feel like I had a mini vacation.



































They call this the "garden" at the Buffet.



































































Buffet at Wynn was pretty good.There's a good selection of food, Asian, Italian, American, Latin.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment